This video is a sort of primer for the function of our widget player. Warning: the video is quite large, so you should be prepared to switch to 1080p and full screen to see anything.
What is shown:
– starting of the player with the most flexible widget manager called “gui”
– switch to full screen
– show the lower dock, with tooltips appearing on top of the screen
– scan a widget directory and install all widgets from that directory
– show the widget toolbar, with the name of each widget as tooltip
– start and manipulate 4 widgets, news, weather, clock and videos