This video shows the migration of widgets between two players running on the same PC. The same demo can be done with two different devices (but it is more difficult to show it on a single video :p ).
Warning: the video is quite large, so you should be prepared to switch to 1080p and full screen to see anything.
What is shown:
– start two players with the “gui” widget manager
– starting the clock on a player localized in French
– switch the clock to AM/PM display
– migrate the clock widget onto the other player: the widget is now localized in English, but it still runs in AM/PM which is not the default mode. The execution context was transmitted to the second player together with the widget package.
– start a radio widget and radio control panel
– migrate the radio widget to the other player: the radio widget appears with the same radio selection (Can. Jazz)